Coaching ProgramAugust 28, 2014 2019-09-20 13:52
Our coaching program is our flagship market entry initiative, aimed at helping our target clients drive for excellent performance while moving away from the now common carrot and stick, threaten and train approach to target setting that is causing poor performance, early burnout and low commitment among the workforce today. It is important that the coaching approach is cascaded down from the board level to the senior leadership teams to ensure effectiveness and sustainable success. Gone are the days when technology and service were major differentiators in the business environment, now the success of an organization is driven by the quality and commitment of its people.
- Introduce Directors and Executives in our clients organisations to our world- class coaches who already provide one on one and group coaching services to business leaders around the world.
- Provide an overview of coaching – best practice, benefits, practical application
- Industrial Relations Negotiation & Conflict Resolution
- Help participants address personal development challenges through the initial coaching
- Experiential learning – focus on ‘doing’ and reflecting
- Practical- giving you time to solve live situations you face as leaders
- Expert input – you will benefit from premium business school Professor and participating coach
- Each participant will receive a free follow-on 45 minute Executive Coaching session with a discounted rate for further sessions available only to those who attend the initial workshop
- Pre-workshop questionnaire to access your current coaching capability with feedback provided during the day.
- Ession / workshop which can be followed through with subsequent tailored processes.
We are pleased to offer flexible coaching options to fit into our clients executive’s busy schedule provided all executives are scheduled within a straight 7 day period as follows:
Day 1. Faculty arrives in Nigeria and holds a one on one meeting with our clients and thereafter a joint meeting with MD and ED Human resources.
Day 2. In house C0aching Workshop for our clients, Directors or General managers
Day 3-4 One on One Coaching Sessions with selected Participants. Minimum 45minutes is required per participant to have an effective session. In terms of location please note that our faculty will prefer to hold the initial one on one coaching sessions in an off site location to avoid interruptions.
Day 4. Close out meeting with our clients and ED Human resources to receive feedback and agree follow up which may be both local and/ international in its components.