We will agree actual dates with the client representative after they have had an opportunity to synchronise with the organisations calendar
- Introduce Directors and Executives in our clients organisations to our world- class coaches who already provide one on one and group coaching services to business leaders around the world.
- Provide an overview of coaching – best practice, benefits, practical application
- Industrial Relations Negotiation & Conflict Resolution
- Help participants address personal development challenges through the initial coaching session / workshop which can be followed through with subsequent tailored processes.
- Experiential learning – focus on ‘doing’ and reflecting
- Practical – giving you time to solve live situations you face as leaders
- Expert input – you will benefit from premium business school Professor and practising coach.
- Each participant will receive a free follow-on 45 minute Executive Coaching session with a discounted rate for further sessions available only to those who attend the initial workshop
- Pre-workshop questionnaire to access your current coaching capability with feedback provided during the day.
About the key facilitators
MARK MCCARTNEY is an Oxford-based qualified International Executive Coach with 13 years’ consultancy experience with organisations including Master foods, Unilever, McDonalds and France Telecom
SIMON KNOX is an Emeritus Professor from the Cranfield School of Management in the UK and is a Cranfield-authorised executive coach and mentor, providing services to both MBA alumni and senior management throughout Europe. Simon has worked on strategy issues with GTBank and FCMB in Nigeria over a 9-year period.